Hiring Licensed Plumbing Foreman
If you’ve been a licensed journeyman plumber for 5+ years, and are looking for a new challenge then leading one of our remote teams may be your next logical step.
Previous Plumbing Superintendent experience with Commercial Plumbing on Large Residential/Multi-Unit Complexes. Must have current Journeymen or Master License. Ability to manage expansive projects through communication with General Contractor, Engineers and team. Excellent project tracking skills, material, and work force forecasting. Manage and communicate necessary changes with team of Journeymen and apprentice plumbers.
- 5+ years Plumbing experience
- 2+ years experience as a foreman or supervisor
- Journeyman Plumbing License
- Ability to manage larger scale commercial and industrial projects.
- Ability to track and schedule projects, material ordering, and manpower forecasting.
- Thorough knowledge of other major trades blueprints.
- Ability to supervise multiple foremen and crew sizes from 5-10.
- Heavy lifting (up to 50lbs) with or without mechanical devices.