Apex Plumbing Commercial Projects
If you’re looking for some new surroundings, a new job or both – you’re in luck!
Apex Plumbing has a several openings for Licensed Journeyman Plumbers for our commercial projects here in Lexington!
Our Apex Plumbing Teams work on location at new commercial construction sites locally and across the country, taking care of all plumbing work for these new buildings. Our projects include Hotels, Multi Family Residences, Corporate Office Buildings and more.
Projects last 8-12 months depending on scope.
Compensation Is Above Industry Averages and includes:
- Full Benefits Package
- Industry Leading Wages
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time Off
- Opportunity For Promotion
All positions require:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate basic tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- 5+ years Plumbing experience
- 2+ years experience as a foreman or supervisor
- Journeyman Plumbing License
- Ability to manage larger scale commercial and industrial projects.
- Ability to track and schedule projects, material ordering, and manpower forecasting.
- Thorough knowledge of other major trades blueprints.
- Ability to supervise multiple foremen and crew sizes from 5-10.
- Heavy lifting (up to 50lbs) with or without mechanical devices.
- Install repair and maintain plumbing systems in commercial
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Perform minor to complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
Questions? Want More Information on these plumbing jobs? Give Us A Call.